Here are some more fun things about the girls.
Campbell is constantly saying "look at me Penny" Ahhh, I just love it. Penny is constantly following her big Sis around the room(with her eyes)
Campbell has turned the tables on me. Instead of her saying animal sounds she makes me say them. My sound for elephant is different every time. I can't for the life of me nail that one down.
Penny is rolling and excersaucing. She is also testing out the volume in her voice. It is really cute but Nate and I wonder if the neighbors are trying to figure out if we are keeping a wild animal in our apartment. She is particularly loud around 7am. Maybe she is trying to compete with the crows.
Campbell calls the elevator the alligator. She saw a jellyfish at the aquarium and asks me to draw one for her all the time. She pronounces it Joly Siss.
Kind of a random post. Sorry there are no pictures. Camera is in the car.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Penny is going to have to be pretty loud to compete with those darn crows. How funny! I love that she is getting vocal. I also love when she hits a new milestone. It helps me know what is coming around the corner. We miss you guys a lot. Cate has been talking about Campbell a lot since we have been home. I think scary scary pirates is a new phrase at our house.
ReplyDeleteLove these updates on the Healy gals. They are such sweeties. I put Miss Blair in the jumperoo last week-she was pretty timid about it at first, but now I think she's into it. She's really starting to seem like a baby now instead of an infant. I'm sure Penny's even more fun!
ReplyDelete