Some of these photos are embarrassing. Like the one where Penny is watching the television. I could just see that picture showing up in some parents magazine with the title "Too young for television" or "What kind of mother are you." I assure you that Penny does not watch t.v. She is much too active to bother with that business. Also, Nate offered to photoshop Campbell's room so it looks clean. I want to keep it real here on the Troublemakers so it is what it is.
I walked in on Campbell taking a 5 minute break.

I left the room to grab my phone and when I returned I found Penny in this relaxed position.

Carly, this reminds me of the slide photo you have of Farrah. Maybe I should do her hair like this for church.

Whenever Campbell is caught napping it is a pretty big deal to begin with. She reminds me of a pet in this pic. All snuggled up at the bottom of the bed. She made sure to place her stuffed animal entourage next to Nate. That a girl.

Campbell calls the double stroller the double-you stroller.

I met some other mom's in our stake. This next picture was taken on one of our play dates at the L.A. Arboretum. They had a bunch of kid size tunnels. Campbell loved running through all of them. Not the best picture but she was running at the time.

See you in December.
Robin I love these pictures! They are totally hilarious. I cant believe how big Penny looks. I actually think she looks kind of like Will. Can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove these. More, more, more.
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable! We love seeing the kiddos from a far! See you soon.
ReplyDeleteJamie
These pictures are so cute it hurts!
ReplyDeleteParticularly the first two. Hilarious.
Don't worry, the "drawings" that I do for Levi are pretty low quality as well. Eh, what can you do?
I got a fire-starter picture of Lili and John the other day at the playground also.
ReplyDelete