Monday, May 10, 2010

not an optical illusion

My friend Lainie bought Campbell a Mr. Potato Head as a big sister gift. Campbell has always loved glasses and usually demands to wear my shades when we are riding in the car. Naturally, Mr. P.Head's green glasses are her favorite accessory. She even stretched them out so they would fit on her face.

She has been wearing them around the house non-stop. Unfortunately, she also likes to wear them out on the town as well. Kind of embarrassing but it makes her happy. She will even wear them upside down.

I don't know how it happened but Campbell let them out of her sight for a minute so I snapped a picture of Penny. Cute, right? I love my girls.

2 comments:

  1. So excited to see these photos. What a goof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so intelligent. Levi also wears his Potato Head glasses around the house. Then he complains that he's hurt. Not too comfy those ones.

    ReplyDelete