Don't you just want to squeeze her? An example of an unflattering camera angle. So cute and I still want to squeeze her. Snoozing at the park. Extreme close-up. I love my little Penny.
She has changed so much she is so cute. I love the chubby cheeks Will has them to. I must say it is a pretty nice change. With Cate I was always so worried about her eating. He is seven weeks tomorrow and today he wore a 3-6 month outfit. He is getting huge. I cant wait to see you guys!!!
Robin,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the new blog. I enjoy your writing as much as the pictures. You are very clever and funny. Love you, miss you, mom
She looks SOOOOO different! Can't wait to see you guys again.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet lil' chubs she is. I did notice some grammar discrepancies. Maybe we can work on it when you come to visit (sarcasm).
ReplyDeleteShe has changed so much she is so cute. I love the chubby cheeks Will has them to. I must say it is a pretty nice change. With Cate I was always so worried about her eating. He is seven weeks tomorrow and today he wore a 3-6 month outfit. He is getting huge. I cant wait to see you guys!!!
ReplyDelete