I wanted to jot down a few things about our girls.
What I love about Campbell
Campbell has really turned up the cute button these days. She is melting our hearts left and right. Here are a few of my favorite words in her vocab.
-Squirrel (squwol)
-Movie (oobie)
-Birdie (buwdie)
-Broken (brokwen)
-Dinosaurs (dinsars)
-Spiders (spider)
-Fireworks (spiderworks)
-Monsters (monsners)
Favorite toy at the moment is a Huggies box and a rolled up pair of sox. This morning the box was on her bed so she may have tried to sleep with it last night. You never know with her. She is still refusing to wear clothes but randomly she will bring me something and demand that I put it on. Last week when the temp was so hot she brought me a jacket and long sleeve shirt. I put it on her thinking it wouldn't last but she wore it for about 3 hours.
What I love about Penny
-She is so smiley.
-She can do stomach crunches. She lifts up her head for about 5 seconds and then puts it back down. Kind of makes me feel lazy
-Almost rolling over. If it wasn't for that darn right arm.
-Laughing. Nate can really crack her up. No surprise there.
-She is a big squish. We just love all of her folds. She weighs in at 15lbs. According to the bathroom scale.