There might be a little dust on the bottle. Or bible is how I thought that tune went. In other words, my blog has dust. A very thick layer of dust. A lot has happened since I wrote anything on here. We moved back to Utah and job hunted our brains out which led to us moving all across the country to Florida. Economy, eh? Hopefully, we are not here forever. I like it enough but it's too far from family.
Our girls are growing up so fast. Campbell and Penny play together and fight together. Penny calls Campbell her stister. I love it! It's sad to watch them grow but a relief at the same time. My visiting teacher, Karyn, has a sign/wall-art in her living room that I want to steal one day. It says "This is the life." I think you can put emphasis on certain words in the phrase and it can change it's meaning. I read it as "This is THE life." It's a good reminder that this is the only life I have so I need to appreciate it. I don't know why the Lord wants me to live in a state of limbo but he does. I always thought I was a patient person so who knows why my patience is being tested to the max. It would be nice to feel completely settled. Maybe life would be boring that way. Who knows. Keep on keepin on I guess.
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.